Programmable Volt/Octave CV calibrator and transposer
- Four V/Oct processing channels, each with
- Curve correction and range expansion for any VCO, VCF or other oscillating circuit with a CV acting on the pitch
- Switchable semitone quantizer
- Adjustable portamento time
- Adjustable glissando time
- Separate semitone and octave transpose encoders
- Inputs cascading with no added load for stable pitch control
- Four user presets storing transpose, portamento, and glissando
- Storage of the calibration profile for each channel
- Maximum voltage range covering 10 octaves
- Presets, calibration and current state retained over power cycle
- Volt/Oct inputs factory-calibrated in flash memory
- Easy firmware update via a simple audio file
- High-quality push-encoders with metal shaft
- Skiff-friendly & compact module
Firmware 1.17 offers:
* User editable input scaling to match sources that don't generate perfect 1V per octave signals.
* Complete rewrite of the main processing with higher precision.
* ... and the unavoidable fixes and tweaks ;-)
The updated user manual 1.4 is much expanded with operations described in exquisite details :-)
.. and a version 1.5 corrects a mistake in the input calibration description and eases the reading elsewhere.
|Megvalósított funkciók||CV source, CV processor|